XLT-100 (compact acoustical leak detector)
Fisher's new XLT-100 is a compact acoustical leak detector designed for quick survey applications. Simply and quickly perform water leak surveys and audits on water distribution systems with readily available access points like water meters, fire hydrants and valves. The XLT-100 is a good entry choice for plumbers who want to add leak detection to their portfolio. The XLT-100 is made in USA.
- Four (4) filter bands
- 50Hz and 60Hz notch filtering
- Full size, over the ear isolating headphones
- Numeric display
- Robust, light-weight and portable design
- Protective hard carry case included
- Backlight display
- Frequency range: 40Hz to 8kHz
- Gain: 60 db
- Center frequencies: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 4,000 (Hz)
- Filter boost / Cut: 18db
- Output indication: Audio & Visual 0-99 scale
- Volume: 0-99 Log scale
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries
- Battery life: 12-15 hours @ 50% volume
- Headset Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Dimensions: 8" x 6.25" x 1.125"
- Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Case Dimensions: 17" x 12" x 6"
- Case weight: 4.6 pounds
- Warranty: 2-Years
Fisher Labs XLT-100 Leak Detector